ATT Email is an email service that is widely used by both residential and business users. This service is preferred more than other email services because of its powerful features. Using this account, you can perform the following functions.
- Check your emails and customize the homepage.
- Organize your contacts.
- Get the latest news about the weather, sports, stocks, and much more.
- Access movies, concerts, etc.
For performing all these functions, you have to create an ATT Email account and access it through the login process. Follow the process mentioned below for creating and accessing your account. Make sure you follow each step carefully to avoid errors.
How to Create An ATT Email Account?
- Open a web browser.
- Visit the ATT Email window by typing “att.net email”.
- In the next window, locate and click the “Sign In” tab. You will get this option on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Now, click the “Create AT&T Account” tab from the left-hand side of the screen.
- This will redirect you to the account creation window.
- Now, provide your “Wireless Number” in the first field. This will be the number of your wireless device. This can be either of AT&T or any other.
- After that, provide your “ZIP Code” of the area you are living in.
- Once you are done with providing all the information, click the “Continue” button.
- Now, you will receive a confirmation code on your wireless number. Open the message containing that code and come back to the AT&T Email account creation window.
- Enter the code that you have received and tap the “Continue” button.
- In the next window, create a username and password in their respective fields for creating a new AT&T Email account.
- Then, you will be asked to enter your profile details. Also, select a security question and answer.
- Now, verify your account by following the on-screen instructions.
- This will successfully complete the creation of your account. You will get an account completion message screen. Click the “Continue” tab to move further.
ATT Account Login Procedure
- First and foremost, access a web browser on your device.
- Then, move to the ATT Email webpage. For this, you have to enter “att.net” in the address bar of your web browser.
- Thereafter, click the “Sign In” tab from the upper right corner of the screen.
- By doing so, you will be redirected to the ATT Email Sign In window.
- Now, you have to enter your registered AT&T Email address or ID in the first field.
- In the next field, provide the password that you have created for securing your account.
- Once you are done with entering the details, you can remain sign in unless you checked out by tick marking the “Keep Me Signed In” checkbox. This will save your details and keep your account signed in for 2 weeks. Although, this is recommended only when you are using your personal computer.
- Finally, click the “Sign In” tab.
- This will successfully take you to your ATT Email account.