ATT is amongst the largest internet service provider in the US market. It offers a very user-friendly platform to provide its users with the best-emailing experience. To access the ultimate features and offerings if the att.net Email account, you must have an ATT Email Account. So, first, you have to create an account and then access it through ATT Email login. For this, you have to follow the processes mentioned below.
Att.net Email Account Creation
- Start the process by opening a web browser on your system.
- Next, you have to visit the att.net Email website. For this, enter “att.net” in the address bar and hit the “Enter” key.
- In the next window, you will get a “Mail” option on the upper-right corner of the home page of AT&T Email. Click the option to move further. It will further expand the list.
- Now, tap the “Sign In” button.
- Then, you have to tap the “Create AT&T Account” option. You will find this option on the bottom of the sign-in box.
- In the account creation window, you first have to enter your “Wireless Number” that can be either of AT&T or any other.
- After that, in the next field, you have to provide the ZIP Code of your area.
- Thereafter, click the “Continue” button.
- Subsequently, you will receive a verification code on the wireless number that you have entered above. Access the code you are received and enter it in the empty field on the Account Creation window.
- Once you are done, click the “Continue” tab.
- Afterwards, provide your profile information in their respective fields. This information includes the username and password.
- You are also required to select a security question. This question will help you in recovering your account at the time of login errors.
- Then, provide an answer to the selected question.
- Now, you have to follow the on-screen instructions for verifying your account.
- This will successfully complete the account creation process. You will now receive a completion message window. Click the “Continue” button to conclude the account creation process.
Att.net Account Login
- Open a web browser on your computing device.
- Then, move to the att.net Email webpage. In order to reach there, you have to type “att.net” in the address bar of your browser.
- Once the webpage gets launched completely, you have to click the “Menu” tab from the upper right corner. Clicking this will expand the list.
- Now, click the “Att login” button to move further with the process.
- After that, you have to enter the login credentials in their respective text fields. In the first place, provide your email address which is linked with your AT&T account.
- Then, provide the password in the next field. The password you provide must be accurate and must match the one that you have created. It is case sensitive hence be very careful to avoid errors.
- Now, tick mark the “Keep Me Signed In” checkbox if you want to remain signed in. Doing this will save your credentials and keep you logged in for 2 weeks. This is recommended only when you are using a personal computer.
- Finally, complete the process by hitting the “Sign In” tab.